Want to learn or improve your detailing skills, and be trained by industry professionals?
ENDUROFRAME® offer a range of courses from beginners to intermediate in the ENDUROCADD® software with multiple dates available throughout 2017. The programs will be conducted by our experienced ENDUROFRAME® detailing team who have had many years of hands on experience in the building industry and will provide insight into complex and efficient detailing. The courses are designed for both new and existing software licencees, and ENDUROFRAME® manufacturers, as well as those interested in joining this exciting, rapidly growing area. The sessions provide ample opportunity for networking and ideas sharing. All courses are conducted at BlueScope's offices in Melbourne and accommodation recommendations can be made nearby the training venue.
There are 2 courses offered:
- ENDUROCADD® Fundamentals. This is for new ENDUROCADD® software licensees learning the ropes around how to use the software for single storey, non-cyclonic residential housing. This is a 3 day course.
- ENDUROCADD® Electives. This includes 3 modules conducted over 3 days: Load Paths and Alignment, Intermediate Floors, Complex Roofs and Ceilings. These can be attended either as stand-alone courses, or a combination of the 3.
These courses cover content and the steps required to become a Trained Software User under the ABCB Protocol for Structural Software.
ENDUROCADD® Fundamentals Training Syllabus
This course will cover the following topics:
- Awareness of the ENDUROFRAME® Building System for the design and construction of light gauge cold formed steel framed buildings.
- Awareness of the ENDUROFRAME® Atlassian Web Site as a resource for the ENDUROFRAME® Building System.
- Ability to fully detail a house frame, or similar structures based on the following parameters:
- Single Storey
- Combination of roof configurations - hip, gable, dutch hip
- Combination of roofing types - sheet, tile
- Flat ceilings
- Ability to read and apply information contained in the ENDUROFRAME® Building System Non-Cyclonic Design and Installation Manuals
- Network with other ENDUROCADD® users.
At the successful completion of the course, all attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance at a Level 1 ENDUROCADD® Fundamentals System Course.
ENDUROCADD® Electives Training Syllabus
This course is broken down into 3 modules over 3 days, which attendees may choose to attend one, two or 3 modules. The contents of each module are:-
- Load Path & Structural Alignment. Understanding of the importance of load path analysis and structural alignment of components to maximise the efficiency of frame design in all wind conditions.
- Intermediate Floors. Covers the design and specification of intermediate floors using the ENDUROCADD® Building System Design Software and associated design and installation manuals.
- Complex roofs & ceilings. Covers the modelling and detailing of complex roof shapes including portico's, dormers, coffered ceilings, ceiling voids and services penetrations.
What attendees should bring along
Attendees are required to bring along a notebook PC and mouse with latest software including.
- ENDUROCADD® software pre-installed
- Adobe Acrobat (or other suitable PDF writer)
- AutoCAD (not compulsory)
- A job relevant to the modules being conducted
At the successful completion of each module, attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
Level 1 - ENDUROCADD® Fundamentals Course Dates
21nd March - 23th March, 2017
5th - 7th July, 2017
Level 2 - Intermediate Electives Course Dates
1st February - Load Paths and Alignment
2nd February - Intermediate Floors
3rd February - Complex Roofs & Ceilings
9th May - Load Paths and Alignment
10th May - Intermediate Floors
11th May - Complex Roofs & Ceilings
23rd August - Load Paths and Alignment
24th August - Intermediate Floors
25th August - Complex Roofs & Ceilings
Wednesday 8.30am (for 9am start)-5.00 pm
BlueScope Steel Office
88 Ricketts Rd
Mt Waverley, VIC, 3149
|PC's:||Attendee to supply own notebook PC and mouse with software installed and unlocked|
|No's:||A maximum of 10 attendees.|
Contact Sylvia at email@example.com or phone on 1800 ENDURO
ENDUROCADD® Fundamentals - $300 per person
ENDUROCADD® Electives - $100 per module per person
To register for any of these courses contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 ENDURO.
All course costs include lunch and morning & afternoon tea.